Full Time Neurologist mans this unit. Facilities Include
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Conduction Study (NCV)
- Brain stem evoked potentials – visual and auditory
- Computerised Audiometry is done for diagnosis of hearing problems.
- The dialysis unit is well equipped with 4 (four) latest Dialysis machines from GAMBRO. Both acetate and bicarbonate dialysis are done regularly. There is a special REVERSED OSMOSIS (RO) plant for water treatment, which reduces patient discomfort and complications. A dedicated machine is there for Hepatitis B patients.
- The main attraction of our diagnostic division is round the clock services. We ensure 24 hours a day, seven-days-a-week service of all our diagnostic facilities, so that there is no delay in vital management decisions in critically sick patients.