The Division is Equipped with
- Routine Computerized ECG on a Laser printer assures permanent record in contrast to the conventional thermal sensitive ECG papers, which fade away with time. Facilities for serial comparison of ECGs are also available.
- Echocardiography with COLOR DOPPLER study
- Fully Automatic Computerized Stress ECG System with computerized reporting. STRESS ECHO is also done
- Fully Computerized solid state Holter Monitor System for 24 hours ambulatory ECG with user friendly computer analysis ensuring fast and accurate on-the-spot report with 3 channel & 12 channel record.
- Latest Multiparameter cardiac monitors from Hewlett-Packard.
- Blood Gas Analyzer
- Fully automatic computerized spirometry for Lung Function Tests
- Fibreoptic Bronchoscopy